BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the reef saturady in my 16 ft skiff, the conditions were perfect, little wind incomming tide, not too hot. It was rougher in grassy sound with all the maniacs in the water then it was in the ocean. caught 20 robins to go with my 20 shot sea bass. No flounder as of yet at the reef, hopefully it will turn on soon. going to the cape may reef saturday weather permiting. see all you skiff owners, you dont have to settle for the insanity of the back waters, if the weather is good and the forcast is clear, the reefs are within reach. just be careful

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thats funny I was out at the wildwood reef saturday too and we had 3 keepers to 19 inches and about 5 or 6 throw backs

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Verse & Gresk,

Thanks For That WW Reef Fishing Report....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gresk, Can you help me out.I'm new to the N.W. area. I'm docked near Anglesea.How do I get to the W.W. Reef. I know I don't want to run Herfords inlet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your best bet would be to go out of cape may and just run up to the wildwood reef its only about 7 miles from the inlet. When you get to the reef try around the 3FB bouy thats where we caught are fish. Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts