BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably the wrong place for this, but I am trying to reach everyone so moderators forgive me. I have an end slip that I paid $1900 for last month in Wildwood that I do not need anymore. It is right next to THw Wharf restaurant in Wildwood at Bridgeport Marina on R street. It is a brand new dock with bathrooms. Will fit up to a 28' boat. I am asking less than half of what I paid just so I can recoup some money. Asking $800 for the rest of season. Bring all offers. Thanks-

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
R street isn't anywhere near the Wharf your in West Wildwood.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is right across from the Wharf, literally. Yo John, is that you? It's Ross.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
BRIDGEPORT IS NOT RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE WHARF.GUS HAS SOME SLIPS ACROSS ON MONTGOMERY AND LLOYD HAD A MARINA NEXT TO IT THAT HE SOLD AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT IT'S CALLED THIS YEAR. BRIDGEPORT IS IN WEST WILDWOOD UNLESS THEY MOVED IT.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, since I guess my "literally" wasn't exactly clear enough. I am 2 blocks over from the Wharf. It goes R street, then Montgomery/Dock st, then the Wharf. You are correct about West Wildwood. And since we are being so "clear" you are right it is next to Gus's, which is next to Scott Peter's place which was bought from LLoyd which is being knocked down to make 7 townhouses very soon ;) Geez- guess I should of said "if I put the throttle down from my marina I will hit the wharf in approximately 10 seconds."

[ 06-20-2006, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: bailboy2 ]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya love to break my cahoneys Flattop- I owe you a few for that last fiasco we had on my other boat. Never forget Jeff's secret spot ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm bringing the family for vacation from 8-15 JUL and looking for a transient slip. If you still have your slip, I'd be interested in renting it from you for that week?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by UBETRUN:
I'm bringing the family for vacation from 8-15 JUL and looking for a transient slip. If you still have your slip, I'd be interested in renting it from you for that week?
WELCOME TO THE BARN. HOW BIG IS YOUR BOAT??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts