·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for a friend:

Waterfront Townhouse with a Private Boat Slip
Wildwood, New Jersey
Accommodations: Townhouse
3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s) - 2.5 Baths - (Sleeps 6-10)

This remodeled waterfront townhouse comes with a deep water slip that will accommodate up to a 30 foot long boat. Why walk to the beach when you can go fishing, crabbing and swimming off the dock! This Townhouse features a master bedroom suite with a king-size bed, sliding doors to a private deck, TV with DVD, ceiling fan, and a full bath. There is another full bath and two additional bedrooms with a full-size bed and ceiling fan in each. The living area features a fully-equipped large kitchen area with a wrap-around counter with four bar stools. There is a large dining area with a table and six chairs. The living room has a sofabed, loveseat, and chair, a 27 inch TV with DVD and VCR, and a stereo. There are sliding doors to a deck with a table and four chairs. All the rooms are bright and airy. There is a garage with two parking spaces and a private entrance. There are NO PETS allowed and absolutely NO SMOKING!!

Amenities: Phone, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils provided, Washer, Dryer, Garage, Covered Parking, No Smoking

May-Jun .. $1000-$1500/week.
Jul-Aug .. $1500-$2000/week.
Sep-Apr .. Negotiable.
Available Year Round. Weekends, Weekly & Monthly Weekends Rentals Available.
** SHORT WEEK SPECIALS ** $1000-$1500.

Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.

Call Marty at (856) 912-6827

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
I spoke with marty about one of the slips, he said both were availabe...I am considering it very strongly, but my only red flag that went up is the slip itself with renters around. I don't want so rowdy crowd of 20 year olds drunk one night passing out down on the boat...

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
That makes me feel 100% better then, do you have the address I swung by the other day to check it out but I wasnt 100% sure where it was located, I don't need to actually get on the dock just want to swing by and see it from a far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts