BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be around hitting the surf from OC to Cape May point this Sunday morning in the A.M. Me and my dad should be hitting Cape May first then work up to CISP after 10:00 AM when we get kicked off the beach. Will be down before sun up depending on my dad.
:D
GSBB

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So there is nobody I can meet up with down in Cape May Co tonight? I know it isn't the best time of the year to be out but I have to go when I can go. I will be hitting my buddies place first in Grassy Sound to see what is under the lights and then hit the beaches and jetties in Cape May. Shoot me an e-mail and leave your number and if I see it before I leave I will give you a call.

GSBB:D

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Grass Sound Bass Bagger said:
So there is nobody I can meet up with down in Cape May Co tonight? I know it isn't the best time of the year to be out but I have to go when I can go. I will be hitting my buddies place first in Grassy Sound to see what is under the lights and then hit the beaches and jetties in Cape May. Shoot me an e-mail and leave your number and if I see it before I leave I will give you a call.

GSBB:D

Here's my cell phone for the future, I don't have computer access when I'm down the shore. I was down since Thursday and was looking for some fishing partners...:(

570-657-0082

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have love to met up with you Loop. I will keep you number and give you a call next time I get down.

Now for my report. I hit my buddies dock behind NWW. Saw what looked like small blues cruising the dock light but by the time I got down @ 2:30 PM the tide was on its way out and not much action. I was thowing everything I had at the pops I was hearing along the sod banks and under the lights. I had no takers. Before day break I hit the beach in NWW @5th st. I was the 1st person on the beach with about 6 other to follow that morning. Tide was ebb when I started and I fished it until @ 9:15 Am before calling it a morning. I had a few bumps on te blood worms but nothing that I could hook. It was a nice morning on the beach thou.

GSBB:)

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Cool! .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts