BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin for a windless,must be for 28 - 32 ft boat!!and in perfect working order,with all mounting hardwear...ether just the unit or the whole package...anyone selling one Or maybe work something out for TUNA TRIP,or can recomend a place to get a very reasonable purchace .. Please reply !!! cal,l email, or ,phone Thanks,Vinny

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
hey vinny whats the problem getting to old or that anchor aweighing to much, sorry couldn't help myself, how is everything, im all ready, just waiting for the weather to open up... how you guys making out...Dave

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave,
Lmao !! all is well ...and to answer your question BOTH brother :D Glad your ready and waitin ta go !!On top of the game !!!
We have some remodelin ta do yet and new ducer and sounder ta put in and some other goodies !!!
Hope to help the Cappy get some things done this weekend !!! i cant Fu**in wait ta get started...
Oh yeah did you get another boat ??
and did Snake eyes sell,If so i know that boat is gonna make someone very happy,You know i love that rig !!!!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
anybody have one of these? i am, also looking to get one soon.one from the web site mentioed above ? bb

[ 03-16-2005, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: brown bob ]

·
Registered
848 Posts
nauga,
Do you know anyone who has bought this windless?

For you windless owners. What do you like better power out, power in or free fall out. thanks, Mole

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Picaroon:
Vinny,
Look on Ebay. You can find most name brands on there.
Thanks, everyone ... Ebay is where im lookin next!! Just thought if a barner was lookin to get rid of one we could take if of their hands !!and maybe help out on a tuner trip
,and or cash
kinda kill 2 birds with one stone !!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Don't look any further than Goodwindlass.com. Service is great (right here in Barnegat, NJ) and an excellent product, with a price in line (or less) than anything else comparably featured on the market. Don't go just by pricing on the website, call for package pricing (winch, roller, rode). On average, I haul over a mile of anchor rode a week with mine. Good luck finding another winch what will do the same.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CAPT.ADAM GREATLY apreciated ;) :D

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Capt Adam
that will be info that I will take to the bank!!!
After seeing what your system does and if thats the windless that you are using then thats what I will get.
thanks for the info
just to let anyone else know we will no longer be needing this post.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Just to let you know. I paid $1130.00 for maxwell freedon 500 with 300' of 1/2" rope and 15' of chain at consumermarine.com. Prices at the other place, goodwindless don't compare.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts