BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up late, seas just way too big to take any boat out today. Decided on trying for some Tog first thing but nothing but shorts

Headed to the surf and braved a stiff 20-25 knot east wind in my face. Got rewarded with a total of 4 bass(-lost three others
), 2 at 28, 1 at 25 and one 10 pound fatty at 31 inches. He was first kept him and then let the others go, plenty in the fridge :D

Here's a pic

Time to go South and warm up

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Thanks for the report. Way to make it happen even in tough conditions. Hope to star working on filling my frig real soon

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Man Look At The Tan On That Guy,Must Be From Some Tropical Paridise Or Something :D

Way To Go Buddy, You Put A Hurting On Our Mid-Atlantic Fishery over the last few days and I am sure those Southern Fish enjoyed a nice break from you aswell...

Have A Safe Trip Home Tomorrow.....

Take Care,,

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
Man Look At The Tan On That Guy,Must Be From Some Tropical Paridise Or Something :D

Way To Go Buddy, You Put A Hurting On Our Mid-Atlantic Fishery over the last few days and I am sure those Southern Fish enjoyed a nice break from you aswell...

Have A Safe Trip Home Tomorrow.....

Take Care,,
Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mike Grabbe:
Thanks for the report. Way to make it happen even in tough conditions. Hope to star working on filling my frig real soon
Anytime, loading the freezer is always a good thing

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Great Job Ron, I wished we could have hooked up here. I can't wait til June for some Fla fishing!

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by smellinfishy:
Nice job Dr.
Thanks, Steve. Good seeing you the other night. We will hook up in the Fall or earlier in Florida if you want to come down

Ron

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Did you give up the Seegars? :D

Thats 2 posts in a row with out the cigars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts