BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonder I looked up the reg and winter flounder season opens on march 1st. Just wondering if they are in the back bays or out front and how far. Also if the bite is any thing like summer flounder in may. Have a great day!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Ceasar,
Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard......

Here is a Link about Winter Flounder that
was started back in the beginning of the year
with alot of good Information...

Winter Flounder

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
We get'em, in the back bays, won't be going until the weekend of 3/6-3/8. Made 116 chum logs and were ready to go...

Scarface

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Time to flush. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
LOL chunking. :D Went last year-Got 3! 2 years ago, I didn't go, but 3 friends went and got 145!!! Yes on the chum. Run outa chum, run outa fish.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Chunking,

You hurt my feelings , I always read your post and i'm following yor advice....gotta have bait..

flush away.......

Scarface

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Hey Scarface.

You must be drooling right now with the season right around the corner. Sit on 116 chum logs all winter, well not sit on but have in your possession 116 chum logs. Freezer must be feeling pretty spunky right about now.

I'm a firm beliver that you can never have enough chum. Give us a hint of what you made it out of. I know that I have ground up just about everything you can think of for chum.

Remember when you are using the chum to take an extra rod along. Chuck it out behind the boat because you can count on a striper or two or fifty to show some interest in the chum.

Nothing like the smell of good chum in the morning. Smells like victory. :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts