BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised that I'm not seeing much about the impending Winter Flounder season that starts tomorrow.

I'm going out on Monday 3/31.

Anyone else have any plans or tricks/tips?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Heading out next Friday on the Angela Rose. Hopefully I'll have my boat in within a few weeks. I'm pumped!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You're lucky striper king, I go back on Monday.
I'll be out on Shark River tomorrow though. I'll be out there with my buddy. If anybody wants, come over and say hi. I'll be out in my 14' bay boat "Rogue."

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Changed plans...

My buddie went out this morning around 7:30. Water Temps around 40. He left around 1-2PM.

He and I are going out tomorrow for the flip tide. Hopefully the water will warm up in the afternoon and the alternate tide will be better. I'm not seeing many posts of catching around there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
today as soon as the tide changed was when im started catching. You should do good tomorrow. Ill be back at shark river tomorrow. THANK GOD FOR SPRING BREAK!!
RobaloFrank said:
Changed plans...

My buddie went out this morning around 7:30. Water Temps around 40. He left around 1-2PM.

He and I are going out tomorrow for the flip tide. Hopefully the water will warm up in the afternoon and the alternate tide will be better. I'm not seeing many posts of catching around there.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I almost just broke my mouse reading your post. I only had until 10 this morning and didn't even get touched. Just poured a heck of a lot of chum in the water. And now I'm back at school too, so I can't even fish tomorrow.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Too cold for an "old man" for such little fish.:p More for you "young " guys.:D Saving my bones for the striped ones in a few weeks;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We hit the water around 1:30PM today. There were a handful of boats out.

Between 1:30 and 6PM....NADA.

We saw 3 fish landed while we were out. One guy said he chummed all day for 1 fish.

Guess it's not time yet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
where you on the camo boat?
RobaloFrank said:
We hit the water around 1:30PM today. There were a handful of boats out.

Between 1:30 and 6PM....NADA.

We saw 3 fish landed while we were out. One guy said he chummed all day for 1 fish.

Guess it's not time yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts