BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any reports on winter flounder in the barnegat or little egg harbor bays yet. I want to give them a try soon, any reports will help.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
hey scarface, I saw your other post and it appears we fish the same general area. we were going to try there this past sunday, but hit the surf instead. may head out this weekend. sounds like you've been catching? any particular tide?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are they getting them close to any docks my boat is rigged for duck hunting so not a lot of room to fish from. but I think I will try some local docks first.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
RED no particular tide we've been getting them both ways. I hit the surf Sunday morning too, wasn't able to hold bottom with 14 oz's stayed about an hour than split. What surf were you fishing, I hit the beach in SSPK.

Gil.F not sure about getting them near the docks.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
we fished port monmouth (raritan bayside) for about 4 hours...just a few short strikes...no fish. picked up and moved to monmouth beach. could hold with 5 ounces, but the water was like choc milk and we didn't have any bites or fish. highlight of the day was a seal came up on the beach about 30 yds down from us.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Yeah thats a litle further north of me, will be hitting the beach Friday evening and then gonna try and get some flounder fishing in on Sun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts