BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a project for me and my son this winter he sujested a boat. I'm looking for something that is repairable "needs work" not a basket case! if anyone has a boat that they would be willing to donate or sell cheap let me know.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
I have a 17' for sale a little farther down in this forum. You can have the boat for free as long as you block it and bring me back the trailer :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have a 16 ft. BAY RUNNER,in need of a complete overhaul, these make great bay boats.and run well with a 25 hp.

Free to good home -- Bow Hunter has first Dibbs.

JP

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I have an 18 IMP bow rider. The hull and floors are solid.It has a nice loadrite trailer. It has a 55hp Eveenrude that needs work. Would make a great bay boat. $300.00

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a 19' mako that need the bow repaired will let go with trailer and all gear on it for $3K OBO boat is worth $11k to $13K restored.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have a 36 Hatteras I am over hauling, and giving a huge facelift to.

You and your son can come to my boat yard anytime and help, and it won't cost you a dime, then I can take you out fishing in the spring.

What do you think.LOL

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Pa so I need A trailerable boat with a motor that is servicable or can be repaired. Bayrat, how much w/trailer? what work dose it need?
Frayed knot, whats needed on the motor? I can rebuild a top end but I'm not up for a bad block or a trashed lower end.
JP, I guess it dosn't have a motor maybe someone could hook me up with one to go with it. how about a trailer?
Thanks for all the replys my son checked the post befor I did and is realy excited to give this a try. I just don't want to get in over his head and disapoint him. get back to me with details on the boats guys and I'll talk it over with my son.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
That 36 ft. Hatteras looks like the deal,think of the fuel that you can save.
Looks like a win win situation !!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JP you make a great point.
Seadated, where are you located and what are you looking to get done? I do carpentry and cabnet work and am pretty good at electrical and plumbing. My motor work is limited to 2-stroke but I can turn a wrench with directions. Lets se if we can work something out.
Thanks
Joe and Shawn

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have a 18" renken with a nice sea lion trailer. the chrysler 115 on it is beat, but do have a 70 horse johnson you can have with it.$750 for all or $250 just for boat and motors.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the offers guys. The project has been canseled. The boss (wife) says no more toys untill she gets a new car. So maybe next year.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the offers guys. The project has been canseled. The boss (wife) says no more toys untill she gets a new car. So maybe next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts