BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't much notice, but my charter for friday fell through. the weather is too nice and the fishing too hot for me to set at the dock. I plan on a jigging/ trolling combo trip with some jumbo triggers thrown in . Spots are $200.00 per person, all inclusive. The wahoo bite is on, the blackfin are here, and the aj's are thick as fleas. This would be a good warm up for you guys planning on jigging some bluefin in the upcoming months. Don't miss out on some great winter fishing. Call, PM or e-mail me to reserve a spot.

Thanks guys !

·
Registered
253 Posts
John,

I wish I could make it down! I'm always checking the open boat forum for you to post openings. Ill be calling you soon.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,

I wish I could make it down! I'm always checking the open boat forum for you to post openings. Ill be calling you soon.
Cool, looking forward to showing you how good the fishing is down here. If you drop me an e-mail, or fill out the info on the contact page of my website, I will put you on the list for open boat notifications.
:)

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was 2 guys short, so I spent the day tearing out the kitchen. A buddy of mine waxed the blackfin, they had 39 before noon most on poppers, and they were averaging over 20 lbs. That made the kitchen project a lot less enjoyable. :)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
im going to see if i can get off work friday. ill email or call tomorrow, how many do we need to go?

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to see if i can get off work friday. ill email or call tomorrow, how many do we need to go?
I run open boats with 5 or six guys to keep the rate at only 200 per person. I will run with 4 for 250 per angler. The blackfin are getting thicker, and the wahoo are still chewing. Get some buds together and come on down. I am booked for the weekend though, Friday is open. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
i spoke to dashing dan he would go, anyone else show interest?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts