BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel I must report. JC vietnunb & I spent a few hours this AM, having breakfast, & fishing for perch on the railroad bridge south of Tuchoe, he spent some time with his grand child & then he was gone. Sorry to be the bearer of this, but he lived life to the fullest. That is the memory. Ron

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear about his passing. I only met him twice, but he seemed like a great guy to hang around with. His Corson's reports will be missed. :(

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sparse, that is so sad to hear. I didn't know the man but his reports and insight on life were a joy to read. He will be sorely missed on the bassbarn board.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Sorry to hear the loss of your good friend. Read some of his posts and heard you talk of him, but never met him. Sounds like you guys had many a good times fishing and enjoying nature together. Again, sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I can't believe it. I saw him two weeks ago, and we talked about getting together to fish this spring. I'm really sorry to hear that Jack is no longer with us. He will be greatly missed. :(

For those that are interested, the viewing for Jack will be on Wednesday, March 31st, from 10:00 - 12:00pm. It will be at the Langley-Loveland Funeral Home, 2315 Main Street (Rt. 50), in Tuckahoe.

His obituary is in today's AC Press, which you can read online if you're not in the area to receive it.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for the good words & thoughts. Jack lived a full life & enjoyed every minute. Thanks to Joe for the heads up on Wednesday. Again, thanks for your thoughts. Jack will be missed. Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts