BASS BARN banner

whats the opinion

• They need to praise their boat because they are docked next to a 50fter

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • they think 2 to 3fters are 4-6 with 8's mixed in and the rapid pounding rattled something

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • because massy's says canyon they think they are in the real canyons

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • just like to hear themselves talk about offshore fishing

Votes: 32 44.4%
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Where is the little button I check that says "BITE ME"? :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'd go on a little boat if that was my only option...

Given a choice there is no way I'd take a small boat over a big ship 80 miles off period.

Yeah I'm one of those who likes a house in front of me and yes you can call it my apartment. Yes I like to sleep out there at times and have a galley with hot food and a fridge. Yes and when the vessel is up on plane I like to be up on the bridge so I can see over the bow. If it takes a day to get out there I don't care because I usually don't have to be back on dry land at any set time.

No I can't afford a big boat let alone a small one any more but I get plenty of invites.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car I never ever said I wouldn't go on a small boat or even a center console because I have been in the non lifeguard end in a fiberglass hot tub but there is no way they are better than a transportable apartment. ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
The survey is a little harsh on the CC guys. I didn't vote.

The perfect scenario is to have the CC's guy next to your battlewagon, and invite him when your heading to the Canyons and then when you want to go for Fluke and Bass jump in with him on his 23 CC.

Everyone is happy then.:D

Just a thought --- thats what I do.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.