BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will start this one up. We had ten fish. Missed a few. For myself I was 4 for 6. High Hook so the barn rules on. Even wore my barn hat. Might need a new one at barnfest.(RON) I would have been 6 for 6 but I tried a new fishing style. Went back to how Tim trained me and got some more. Thanks Tim. All the women made it a great day. They are all serious about fishing. I see big trips in our future. My next trip is Florida for Sails in Feb. Anyone interested let me know.

Niles you have a great boat and your a nice guy

Scottie you are always the best.
End of story we beat all the other fleets. The Little ladies outfished them all.

Mary is my competiton. Not used to someone keepin up with me. It made it better for Me. THANKS

[ 11-20-2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: LadyLoves2Fish ]

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Way to get 'em ladies! I had no doubt that Niles and Scott would deliver for you. Nice guy.... Let's not go overboard now ;) . Only kidding, I rank Niles right up there with the best of 'em.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
You go girl!

Laura I don't know if you heard me scream - I was fishing with Harv.

Jodi put the whooping to us boys - thats like 5 trips in a row she whooped me. I had to cook

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Those girls had a great catch.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Laura:
Thanks we had a great time. Now let's get them tuners.

Steve:
Thanks, just remember if it were not for me you would still be riding motorcycles and not having all this fun. :D

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Laura,
Way to go girl, you are queen of the bay for stripers, I'd never bet against ya. Glad you had some competition to keep you busy out there, sure was a beatiful day to on the water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts