BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the info for the women's bluefish torny for cancer awareness. Any info much appreciated

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
I donated the boat for a day when the Ladies invitational Bluefish Tournament had a leave and weigh in at Waretown and it was a blast. Great party and my group of Ladies caught a ton of Blues. I believe we came in 11th place. They don't leave out of Waretown or any other Northern ports anymore - so I had to drop out.

But if your near Atlantic City I would say for you to go......

·
Registered
57 Posts
Definitely get in touch with Kim Kirk, she runs the LIBT. It's a great time and the Sunday banquet is top notch. My team took 1st place in 2011 and 3rd Place in 2013. Even tho we won, unfortunately 2013's win was a luck of the draw. Hope you can make it. It's for a great cause.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard they are doing multiple ports this year, don't know how true it is. There is no current info on there website about this years torny. I heard it's on June 7 but I could definitely be wrong. I hope they do northern points of ac

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I heard they are doing multiple ports this year, don't know how true it is. There is no current info on there website about this years torny. I heard it's on June 7 but I could definitely be wrong. I hope they do northern points of ac
The Ladies Bluefish Tourn is on June 14th...weight in Atl City...... ,Seaview harbor Longport....and Utsch in Cape May...www.fishlibt.com

The tourn on June 7th is the GABT Greater Atlantic Bluefish, also helps raise money for cancer, weights in in Atl City. Seaview Harbor, Shelter Cove www.gabt.com

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.