BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After last season the deck of my 1987 Manatee was looking pretty worn.It had a Naultilex floor covering and it had gotten torn and had holes in it,it just looked bad.So I decided to coat it with Durabak,which is a type of Polyurathane rubberize roll on bed liner.I finished it a day ago,and I think it looks great.I had a lot of other things to do too,as far as getting it ready for the season.Now it's ready,and as soon as the bay is I'll be out there.A few more nice days in a row,temp get up few more degrees,and I get a few bucks together.Last year it was in early April when I put the first Keeper in the boat.Last year was the best spring striper fishing I ever have by the middle of May over 90 stripers were caught on my boat.One day my cousin and I caught 40 fish we kept 5 and through back a lot of keepers.I just hope I can beat last years record.:D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Bay Invader said:
After last season the deck of my 1987 Manatee was looking pretty worn.It had a Naultilex floor covering and it had gotten torn and had holes in it,it just looked bad.So I decided to coat it with Durabak,which is a type of Polyurathane rubberize roll on bed liner.I finished it a day ago,and I think it looks great.I had a lot of other things to do too,as far as getting it ready for the season.Now it's ready,and as soon as the bay is I'll be out there.A few more nice days in a row,temp get up few more degrees,and I get a few bucks together.Last year it was in early April when I put the first Keeper in the boat.Last year was the best spring striper fishing I ever have by the middle of May over 90 stripers were caught on my boat.One day my cousin and I caught 40 fish we kept 5 and through back a lot of keepers.I just hope I can beat last years record.:D
Whats that floor stuff cost and where can ya get it? Do it come in colors? Whats it sorta like the roll on bed linner stuff?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Misty Lee, I used light gray,no pix yet.Maybe today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts