BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently contacted by Capt. Chris Gatley, a columnist from ESPN Saltwater Outdoors. He wanted to do a story on Jet Ski Fishing and asked if I would be part of it. Of course I said yes! Thanks KOS of the Bass Barn for putting Chris in the jet ski fishing loop. Please feel free to send Chris emails or comments here is the link.
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/index

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Brian,

Went to the Atlantic City show and was talking with the Yamaha Jet Ski guys about you. They had not heard of you but where very interested by the time I left. Hell, nothing wrong with a free ski. Really enjoy your photos and exploits. Keep 'em coming.

Ken

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Brian

Thanks for doing this. I was asking Skip here on the barn About 2 years ago. If anybody did this stuff. I was thinking this would work out for the days you couldn't get anybody to go with. Then not to long ago there was a show on T.V. about this fishing.

I have had my Boat up for sale. So who knows when I sell it. I just might be looking at doing this same thing.

Skip also told me to check out this Fourm. That you posted here. So here I am sitting, thinking I should have check it out sooner.

Thanks for shareing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.