BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vermont Vigilant stove in near perfect cond$300. Also class 3 receiver for a Dodge 1/2 ton truck.$50.856-451-4284 Bill

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'm definitely interested...What size is the flue? How old is it?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Streetman I bought the stove with the intention of putting it in my basement to replace my Upland. After I realized that it was smaller than the one I had already I just painted and resealed my old one. It is sitting in my garage right now. I have the book and a screen for it and also an extra handle that came with it. I bought it from a good freind of the family and just want to get my money back out of it.

San-Man I will have to measure it when I get home from work. I have a machine leave me a number and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The stove is a Vermont Casting Vigilant with top and front loading. It measures 27" wide 17" high and 14" deep.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Bill,
Is that stove still available for sale and inspection? My son-in law may be interested. If so give me directions and they will drive out to see it. Thanks, Keith the bagman

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bagman the stove is still available have had two people contact me about it but none have shown up to look at it. I don't know where you will be coming from so call me my number is at the top of this thread. Thanks for the reply Bill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts