BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to be down there for it? Leaving on the 9th hoping never to return,:D not really just until it becomes warm up here!:D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Seems like you always have openings for crew members when fishing the northeast in 30 knot winds,what,no openings for the Keys:D Good luck and have fun:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We might need one for Friday 4/9 Prefish and they will need 1 or 2 for Saturday prefish, because I am fishing on another boat Sat

So maybe?

Fun, no luck! :D

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
LuckyLadie said:
hoping never to return,:D not really just until it becomes warm up here!:D
hey now you better come back.......I will be jonesing for a contender by then:):):)

Good luck down there!!!!! Have fun while you're at it!

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Lucky Ladie,

I am moving my schedule around so I can spend a few days there. My buddy Andrew will be running the show for Glen Miller & Andy Polash on Glen's 61' Viking - "Trashy Ladie".

Not sure Frank will be with him or not, I hear he is in Panama

See you there, and good luck, Contender Boats are hot this year!

Captn Joe

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Captn Joe said:
Lucky Ladie,

I am moving my schedule around so I can spend a few days there. My buddy Andrew will be running the show for Glen Miller & Andy Polash on Glen's 61' Viking - "Trashy Ladie".

Not sure Frank will be with him or not, I hear he is in Panama

See you there, and good luck, Contender Boats are hot this year!

Captn Joe
Contender is cranking this year!

Its going to be a bit different down there this year for us, sponsorship has been pulled from the tournament. Due to some foul play of the directors :rolleyes::mad: so will see...

Andrew was saying that he would be on the Trashy Lady at the AC boat show I was going to give him a call today and see if he was going still so I will mark that one off my list of to do.

I believe tart is in Panama:D

Thanks, and see you down there!

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Lucky Ladie,

Yeah, I am already picking on Frank over in the Brown Bag thread, since he is not here to defend himself:D .
Captn Joe

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Captn Joe said:
Lucky Ladie,

Yeah, I am already picking on Frank over in the Brown Bag thread, since he is not here to defend himself:D .
Captn Joe
Ooops must of missed something there. Frank's a legend:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts