BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This is totally wild....

Does anyone have experience running one of these troll cams? I think i need to pick one up; are there better options?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
nice! bait on the bottom = doggies and no idea there is a shoal of bass a few feet up!!

RyanF

·
Registered
592 Posts
Troll pro is best housing on market, but more styles will be out in near future:thumbsup:. I got mine from Va beach last year and will be using it this Feb for Marlin.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Basically acts just like my bait/lures...right past the stripers and into the doggies mouth:D

Great video--thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
awesome. look at that school of bass that comes in like a pack of wolves. just think how many monster bass have followed your lures only to have a smaller one dive in and attack first.

·
Registered
411 Posts
awesome underwater footage of stripers hitting on the troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi4XzrKXxkA&feature=share
great video ,i wish i could have came up with the gopro idea i have one myself and use it on my bally and mullet dredge but never on a mojo you can buy them everywhere now to bad those fish werent there last week when we trailered a 28 jupiter down to va beach for bass they have moved on their were maybe 10 caught in 3 day out of 250 boats per day more tuna then bass imagine that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts