BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a flat bottom jon, semi-v or bass style boat 14'-16' with at least a 48" beam for stability. Trailer, 9.9-15hp, trolling motor, etc. would be nice but just let me know what you have. $1000 max or I have a nice new hunting rifle for partial trade. This will be used for fresh water lakes only. You can e-mail description, pics and asking price to: banditbasser at gmail.com

THanks.

·
Registered
841 Posts
My buddy has one for sale.Fairly cheap too. I can find out more info for you if you like..It's already setup for bass fishing, front trolling motor and all.

·
Registered
841 Posts
He wants 700 for the boat ,motor and trailer with the front mounted trolling motor.Add 100.00 if you want the trolling motor for the back.I'll try to get some pixs of it tonight for you if not,I'll get them tomorrow.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nada yet duck. Send me the pics and if anyone else has anything let me know. I am itching to hit some local lakes...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Duck, that thing doesnt look too bad. Do you know how wide it is? How many #'s in the bow mount and the transom mount that he has? does it have batteries or a fish finder?

Fin, I saw that boat it looks good. I like the outboard idea for the few times I go to Spruce and Union lake. I have had both V hulls and flat bottoms though and really prefer the flat bottoms in the small lakes. I thought about getting it for the trailer and outboard. Does it have a FF or trolling motor?

The rifle is a Ruger 30.06 with scope and case that is like brand new. (shot at the range once)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Just talked to my buddy. He said the stainless is on there just for looks.It has a 56" beam a motor guide 36# front trolling motor with front pedal and a 28# minn kota back motor.one battery.He redid the front carpet and platform.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
bandit,
No trolling motor or ff came with it. If you are interested, I CAN do a deal with cash and the rifle. Call me if interested. I even have the NJ firearm transfer forms. Bryan 856 924 4077

1 - 20 of 27 Posts