BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a small boat for creek and lakes of S jersey,Lookin for a starcraft open type boat ,deep vee,with small outboard(10-30hp)and tralier,any out their?????:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
starcraft

my buddy has an 86 starcraft 14 foot with a 25 hp merc and trailer, motor has very low hours and looks brand new. the boat just had a new transome put in with over $50 in stainless hardware. Boat is in excellent shape as well as the motor and trailer, get back to me with a number and i will tell him to give you a call about it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
have one located in RI. it is a 16' alumacraft with a 40HP johnson on it. it is side console with powertrim. great shape with new seats and has a fishfinder and transducer already mounted. comes with trailor.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G.P. said:
have one located in RI. it is a 16' alumacraft with a 40HP johnson on it. it is side console with powertrim. great shape with new seats and has a fishfinder and transducer already mounted. comes with trailor.
RI is just a little tooooooooooo far:eek: Thanx anyhow!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a 14' Sundance with 15 HP 4 stroke. See my earlier post, comes with electronics, trolling motor CG package etc....

John

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasteman said:
I have a 14' Sundance with 15 HP 4 stroke. See my earlier post, comes with electronics, trolling motor CG package etc....

John
Little more than Im lookin to spend& not quite what im lookin for Thanx Much Anyway:D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bobby, AKA (Moe) will drive you to RI if you want him to.:D He's always looking for a pal.:p

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bullseye11f150 said:
Bobby, AKA (Moe) will drive you to RI if you want him to.:D He's always looking for a pal.:p
LOMAO:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts