BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an aluminum boat in the 14 to 18 foot range. It needs to have a side or center console and preferably a 9.9 motor, but any or no motor is fine. Please send pictures and info to [email protected] .
Thank You, Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
i have one but it has a 40 HP johnson on it. it is an 16 foot alumacraft with side console and power trim.

·
Registered
35 Posts
aluminum boat

hey fishy i have a 2000 mv jon crestliner w/ 70 evinrude 18ft. boat and galv trailer center console if intrested email me

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
last drift said:
hey fishy i have a 2000 mv jon crestliner w/ 70 evinrude 18ft. boat and galv trailer center console if intrested email me
I am looking for a deep v boat. I am assuming that your boat is not since it says jon. If it is a deep v then yes I am interested. Thanks for responding:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your post was deleted, please read the barn sale guidelines at the top of the forum. My apology, I'm new, won't happen again.

7. Offering to sell someone else's item (Selling for a friend, family member
and so on) these are not members of the Bass Barn. Chances are your post will be edited / removed.

·
Registered
77 Posts
fishpro28 said:
I am looking for an aluminum boat in the 14 to 18 foot range. It needs to have a side or center console and preferably a 9.9 motor, but any or no motor is fine. Please send pictures and info to [email protected] .
Thank You, Mike
i have a 17' starcraft that has a 49hp on it. the boat is a 94 for 1400$

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fish line said:
i have a 17' starcraft that has a 49hp on it. the boat is a 94 for 1400$
Sounds good, can you email me more details on the boat. Is there a trailer? What kind of condition is it in? Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
G.P. said:
did you want to make a deal?
G.P. your boat is very nice, but my max that I can spend is $2500-$3000 and I don't want to try and lowball you. Not to mention I will need electronics:( I will probably have to do some side jobs:eek:

·
Registered
89 Posts
fishpro28 said:
G.P. your boat is very nice, but my max that I can spend is $2500-$3000 and I don't want to try and lowball you. Not to mention I will need electronics:( I will probably have to do some side jobs:eek:

good luck in your quest then!!! i really hope you find something you love

mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a 16' aluminum 2007 Sea Nymph with a 2007 Load rite trailer. I used the boat maybe a dozen times. It takes a short shaft motor. The only reason I'm selling it is I bought a bigger boat. I'm looking to get $3,000 and that includes everything you need to launch it tomorrow (life jackets (2), fish/depth finder, safety gear, clamp on seat, anchor, rod holders,etc) Send me an email at [email protected] if your interested.
http://www.lowe.com/fishboats/sea-nymph/1667T.html

·
Registered
77 Posts
the boat

fishpro28 said:
Thank You, Mike
did you make it home ok:) hope you have fun !

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fish line said:
did you make it home ok:) hope you have fun !
I made it home just fine. My truck tows the boat like its not even there:)
The boat is currently in pieces. I spent most of today going to West marine and WalMart getting stuff for the boat. Thank you and Bill very much, I am very happy with the rig. Working on getting my hands on a 9.9 outboard to put on the kicker:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts