BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a center console between 17 and 19 feet. I am moving up from a 14 foot carolina skiff so if anyone is interested in a trade that would be available as well. The skiff will be going on the barn sale soon but you can email me for information if you would like. Let me know what you have!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am looking for a center console between 17 and 19 feet. I am moving up from a 14 foot carolina skiff so if anyone is interested in a trade that would be available as well. The skiff will be going on the barn sale soon but you can email me for information if you would like. Let me know what you have!
James I just posted an 08 Trophy CC to Craigslist central Jersey under boats, and on the Hull Truth. If you want the details send me a text 908 247 5709. Boat is 19 foot with a 115 optimax

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
It might help everyone out if you post the price range you are looking in and other requirements (4-stroke, low hours, trailer etc)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey I have a 18' key west center console on a trailer, it has a 115 Yamaha. Very fuel efficient, live well, Bimini, ready to fish. Haven't figured out how much it's worth yet, let me know if you want to talk. Keypory, nj.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I have an 82 18ft Grady dual console with an 89 110 Evinrude on it if you have any interest.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey I have a 18' key west center console on a trailer, it has a 115 Yamaha. Very fuel efficient, live well, Bimini, ready to fish. Haven't figured out how much it's worth yet, let me know if you want to talk. Keypory, nj.
i am interested if you dont mind calling me or leave some contact information.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am trying to keep it under 6 grand, two or four stroke is ok, everything else is pretty flexible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts