BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know a few people on the site had ones for sale. Not looking to spend a lot but 18ft aluminum would give me the room I need. Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It was mine that you came to look at last year. Its long gone. Didn't have the time to complete the project so I parted it out over the winter. I sold the motor. Trailer is listed on here now.

Seats and fuel tank will be next.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was a nice setup you had Will. I know someone on here had one going for $600. Not sure if they are still around.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Vols.

Basically, I am just looking for an 18ft aluminum boat that wouldn't set me back too much. The $600 one would have fit the bill.

·
Registered
229 Posts
boat

i have an older 18 foot aluminum starcraft, that i was going to use for duckhunting, it dosent have anys eats, it is just an open floor plan right now, but it has rod holders all along the side, i may be interested in selling it, boat is in excellent condition. i

·
Registered
229 Posts
boat

not sure if i want to sell yet, we use the boat for duckhunting up in canada and down here on the bay, i need to talk to my hutning buddies and see what they think, will let ya know soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
PMJ:

I still have the seats and the fuel tank/guage from mine if you find one. I'll let them go for 1/2 of what I paid for them. PM me if you find something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts