BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some good, NON rusting or rusted body parts with little or no dents in them. front Fenders, driver side door,hood,tailgate, 78-79 grill shell out of a pick up or old bronco....email me or find me on the barn, willing to pay good money for good parts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Swab
Timing is everything... I have a 79 Bronco that I'm going to post for sale on EWay. Since you're a Barner I'll let you have first look...
Hold on, I'm gonna try and post some pics for you

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey mericanwit, anymore details about the truck? Motor/trans? does it run, good or at all? any serious issues? what kind of price we're lookin at?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S0uthernrebel78 said:
my buddy may have some stuff i'll check with him today or tommorrow and let you know, those trucks were really trucks not like todays trucks made of plastic and cheap metal, also check out ebay i used to find some good parts for my old 78 f250 on there
Hey man, I appreciate you looking...I love those old trucks, let me know if he has anything good

·
Registered
896 Posts
Swab
Here it goes... I've had her for sometime now, have to look at the title to confirm actual date but I have sunk way too much $$$$ and time into her so I'm only offering it to fellow Barners and/or friends or family.
79 Bronco 351 M runs has a valve tap the motor is tired... had the heads done and then the lower at different times. She needs some TLC. Used it as a daily driver and treated me very well. Didn't beat on her in the mud pits, the only "off-roading" was on the beach. The body is in good shape with the usual rust spots. Wheel wells are tight. I have had the tailgate totally redone with parts from Jeff's and have the switch currently jury rigged, and I have the new wiring harness still in the packaging just haven't installed it. I also have new still in the box carpeting also a handfull of other parts... The reason being she isn't finished I was in the process of restoring her but was diagnosed with naso-pharynx carcinoma. Went through the radiation/chemo treatments and I'm in the recovery phase. My oncologist says don't inflame my sinuses/throat (so working on her is out of the question for a little while) so the Bronco has been just sitting there... I was gonna post her on Eway but if you're seriously interested email; [email protected]

·
Registered
896 Posts
Oh yeah,
motor 351M
auto trans rebuilt C6
TCase NP205 gear/chain driven
4" suspension lift
6 shocks
front buckets are fully welded to oem seat frames (came out of a Lincoln Mark VII)
rear seat is oem
rear bed has been rhino lined
Lund sun visor w/running lights
33x12.5 BFG AT's w/full sized spare
dual exhaust w/2 Dynomax mufflers (on the quiet side w/nice rumble)
just remeber she needs some TLC....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Call Certifit in Pennsauken or Bodymaster also in Pennsauken, they both sell new aftermarket sheet metal and grilles, grilleshells, almost anything you need for this truck. I have a bodyshop and use these parts all the time.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do the aftermarket door shells and grill shells line up to the body right? Is there a lot of "making" everything fit right? A OEM grill shell is some serious cash

·
Registered
474 Posts
These parts have come a long way since the early days of after market parts, are they the same quality as OEM? no, Do they fit well? yes, Are they priced less? definately. I've restored a few 78-79 Broncos with these parts and they came out great!I did notice that the grille shells were still listed as well as many other parts for this truck. Unless you are going to sell this truck at Barret- Jackson, I think this is the way to go!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts