BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I WOULD CALL CHAPMANS MOTOR SPORTS IN BRIDGETON, NJ, I BOUGHT A CONSIGNMENT ATV THERE AND BELIEVE I RECIEVED A GREAT DEAL...GOOD LUCK....

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
expeditionguy, respond to this post or my email sent today, as I have others interested...after today I offer it to the 'others' :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don im sorry if i just saw your post,Sell the thing i see you need the money"broke" and when a person dont answer you back asap,thay may have a job,and kids to take care of,and cant sit on the net for $650 buck...

·
Registered
84 Posts
found cheap quads on ebay after market names
but for the price it not bad talked to a few guys that bought them and they say they are very easy to maintain and they take a beating..
I bought 2 last night for $1000.00 150cc
names ar akuma "fyi"

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
bulldogems, the 90 I got is a chinese knock off...had a name brand, now a cheapo, I'll see if I get what I pay for..

I see you got 150cc, I was selling a 50cc... :rolleyes:

expeditionguy...we're all in the same boat...you were looking for something...I responded, gotta few interested parties, I was just curious if the 50 was what your looking for, I still don't know, heck it still could be anything from a 50cc to a 600cc 2x4 4x4 6x6, if you were clearer with your post, maybe I wouldn't have even responded.

Sorry to waste 'your' time...

no biggie for me, I know I can pull that price from ebay for the machine...locally it would always be OBO for less the Ebay posting/shipping hassle.

I still have two others interested...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 1989 Yamaha Banshee for sale. It has a brand new top end with 0 hours on it. New rear plastic with Toomey performance pipes. Many other upgrades and extra set of tires and rims for it as well. Like new condition. We were looking for $2,500 OBO if anyone is interested. Please do not send me a email since I do not check it very often. You can call me on my cell and leave a message and I would be happy to get back to you that way. 610-909-8502

[ 12-01-2005, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: dobrowd ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts