BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 5 full cords (not short cords) of seasoned hardwood. 18" maximum length stove cut. Split and delivered to Atco NJ. Must be ready to burn.
Cash money paid.
e-mail [email protected] with price and delivery time.
Thanks!

·
Registered
409 Posts
i have free fire wood that is seasoned but needs to be split. and its free. thats in long valley nj 07853 let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer Reel Force but I would rather pay to have it split and delivered. I do not have the time to come get it and then split it. I am getting too old for that kind of labor, and it cuts into the fishing time!
Once again ...thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Originally posted by Reel Force:
i have free fire wood that is seasoned but needs to be split. and its free. thats in long valley nj 07853 let me know if your interested.
We could use it at my gun club. How much is there? It will take me a week or two to get together the people and trucks to pick it up. Let me know.

·
Registered
409 Posts
theres a good bit. i have 11 acres and theres always dead trees. i cut about 5 2 yrs ago and they have been laying there since then. have enough wood split for myself for what i need. theres alot of wood laying around. the sucky part is that its behind my house and you can't get a truck right next to it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
black cloud call my boss 423 2570 we have all the fire wood you can handle. and we deliver also. so if you buy 5 cords i am sure he will come to atco. oh my bosses name is john

1 - 7 of 7 Posts