BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a floating dock to put a couple of kayaks on. We are no longer allowed to leave them next to our boat, i guess for safety reasons....Anyone know where I can get one or a used one? Anyone selling or know where i can get one?.thanks.....

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hodge, i can't seem to email you, you can email me at [email protected]...... That is exactly what I need, how much do they run?

·
Banned
173 Posts
can't mail to you either.$400.00 gets the floater and the mounting poles with the dock connecters.Have no idea where 1500 came from.Maybe a brand new with rollers and such.the new runners require more due to weight.609-268-4787.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Like to be nxt in line

hodgepodge said:
can't mail to you either.$400.00 gets the floater and the mounting poles with the dock connecters.Have no idea where 1500 came from.Maybe a brand new with rollers and such.the new runners require more due to weight.609-268-4787.
Hodgepodge,

If Hardhead dosn't take it I am interested can you email some pics.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
floating dock

I built one for a rowing shell, it is 1 yr old and made to be able to adjust floats forward or reverse to allow for easier sinking on the front edge, to allow for easy launch.
Call me as I am going to build another one, a little smaller and the other is available
Blackfinjerry 610 563 8862

·
Banned
173 Posts
Don't have pics, it's in Tuckerton.It's a Sportport.Basically a slab of plastic with floatation inside.It's in pretty good shape.i actually bottom paint it to keep growth off and then remove it at seasons end.

·
Registered
180 Posts
floating dock

i have a 5'x12' floating dock with 10' poles complete for sale in water tuckerton area. $400.954-931-0759 condition fair to good. ask for jack

2006 19' MAYCRAFT CC
140 SUZUKI 4 STROKE
"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah"
AT HOME IN THE WHITE WATER

1 - 9 of 9 Posts