BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Looking to buy a summer place in Delaware. Water access nearby is key. From what I understand, the Long Neck area is the only place at the "beach" that has not seen the skyrocketing prices of the sorrounding resorts, so I'm interested in that area. The problem I have encountered is that all the places near the bay are ground-lease arrangements. Can anyone direct me to either individual listings or communities in the Long Neck region where real estate sales include the ground, not just the building? Also, if you have anything for sale, please let me know here or by email to [email protected]

Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year to all.

Jimmy Mac

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think the Long Neck area is definitely part of the skyrocketing prices in lower Delaware. I have a place in Pot Nets developement(land lease) and I dont know of any that sell the land. Current yearly rents range from $3000-10000 depanding on location and amenities of the park. I'd be happy to give you more info on particular parks in the Long Neck Area if interested.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tunacious- Thanks for the info. I'll be in touch if you don't mind giving me some more info on local areas.

Harry and Mack-Thanks for the info. I am looking for a place in Southern DE because my family is down that way. Cape May and Buttonwood are both great though.

Thanks to all who replied.

Jimmy Mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts