BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to sell Jimmy Buffett tickets for the show at Citizens Bank park. Me and a few buds want to go but couldnt get tickets. Thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
Not sure yet. I have a big group going. We have 16 tickets so if they are not all being used I will look on here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also have a large group going - 18 tickets. Not everyone has confirmed they are going yet. I will let you know. All my tickets are lower level section 130, 109, and 134. How many do you need?

Pete

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ryan your best bet if you cant find any is to just go and buy them there from people with xtras...Last time buffett played citizens i couldnt get rid of a few extras i had until like 5 mins before the show started...I sold em for like $60 a pair for center stage 15th row and I was lucky to get rid of em at all...sold em for like 50 cents on the dollar..i guess something is better than nothing...luckily the guy who bought em had nose bleeds and just wanted better seats....There are just sooo many available that people buy em up in big blocks thinking they will get rid of em...Not the case at citizens...I have never seen so many people trying to sell tix before the show started..especially buffett. but why play 2 nights at camden (Much better venue imo) when you can do one night and sell the same amount of seats...needless to say, was a little dissapointed with the show at citizens...just tooo big of a venue..when i heard he was going back there this year i decided to pass. but you never know, maybe i will steal some tix from someone in the parking lot this year.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pete i just need about 4 ....and phishbone thats a good idea if i cant find any tickets

1 - 10 of 10 Posts