BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 12' to 14' aluminum Jon boat or deep V boat with motor and trailer...any leads please keep me advised and if possible send pics......thanks for the help in advance.

[ 09-27-2005, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Streetman ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Streetman,
I have a 12' Lowe jon boat with a 2.5 hp Mercury outboard that I don't use anymore and would like to sell. It's not trailered, I used to haul it around in the bed of my pick-up. The boat's in reasonably decent shape. I bought it new in about '85. Interested?
Mahalo Mike

·
Registered
897 Posts
i have a 12' lowe jon boat. no trailer-no motor.$125

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
How nice . Have a SeaNymph 1448 . Tripped out . 25 Horse Evinrude , 2 trolling motors , 2 Fish finders . Custom deck with Live well , 2 6' rod lockers and dry storage . 2 pedestal seats and 4 places to mount them . 4 rod holders . This boat rocks for spring Stripers in the river and is great for back bay fishing . Boat has been garage kept and never left in water . Trailer has newer tires and is very well maintianed . Let me know if this is something your interested in .

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey Streetman, Got a 2001 1457 Kar-lite lowe aluminum boat v-bottom with trailer,hummingbird depthfinder 100sx,3 gallon gas tank and 8hp yamaha(1999) used mostly for perching and in freshwater lakes looking for $1400 but will talk.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where r u located...shoot me an email at [email protected]hing my options...have gotten some great leads...again...thanks to EVERYONE!!! I got your pics DaPlumber...not the type boat I am looking for...but that is a nice craft ya got...want something geared more for the shallows

·
Registered
897 Posts
i dont have model # due to camo painting,but will try to get some pix for u today.fished the back bays and duck hunted out of it.pushed fine with a 5hp,but got me to where i needed with a trolling motor also.great for shallows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts