BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I work with a fellow bass-barner and he's gettin' me into saltwater fishing (I'm a freshwater guy since forever). So now I'm shopping around for a used surf rod/reel combo. I'm lookin to keep it fairly inexpensive to start out with.

If you got something, please contact me by posting here or sending me an email at [email protected]

· Registered
7,546 Posts
Thanks guys. I am trying to break him into the Surf fishing. He is a freshwater guy typically. I told him he would find a good deal here and honest people that know there stuff. Need him set up for the New Jersey Angler Surf fishing Tourney this Spring. We need to take down that other site this year.

GSBB

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YES! I would love to do that fishing tourny in the spring. I can fish for hours upon hours upon hours on end if there's a good chance I'll land somethin nice.

And like Grassy up there said, I'm born and raised freshwater. I go for a full week each year to Canada for bass and lake trout. I just never lived near saltwater like I do now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.