BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I work with a fellow bass-barner and he's gettin' me into saltwater fishing (I'm a freshwater guy since forever). So now I'm shopping around for a used surf rod/reel combo. I'm lookin to keep it fairly inexpensive to start out with.

If you got something, please contact me by posting here or sending me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Someone help him out. You know you have stuff in your closet or garage you don't use.

TTT

GSBB

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have a Daiwa 4000c spinning reel an 7foot rod not sure what make rod all need a little TLC make me an offer I'am not far from you Ottsville Pa. call me 267 218 0541

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm being told I'm looking for a bait rod for right now. Around the 9 ft, 10 ft range.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Thanks guys. I am trying to break him into the Surf fishing. He is a freshwater guy typically. I told him he would find a good deal here and honest people that know there stuff. Need him set up for the New Jersey Angler Surf fishing Tourney this Spring. We need to take down that other site this year.

GSBB

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YES! I would love to do that fishing tourny in the spring. I can fish for hours upon hours upon hours on end if there's a good chance I'll land somethin nice.

And like Grassy up there said, I'm born and raised freshwater. I go for a full week each year to Canada for bass and lake trout. I just never lived near saltwater like I do now.

·
Registered
535 Posts
irasha, i have some 10 ft surf poles and reel son them that i got started with awhile ago. email me on my profile w/ contact info and i can callyou and describe what i have.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You've got email!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You got email!

·
Registered