BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a meat slicer they could do without. I don't want to blow a ton of money on a new one, since I won't use it all that much. Anyone?

·
Registered
990 Posts
I actually bought one for $60.00 before x-mas and it isnt the type with the serated blade. It does a hell of a job for the money. I also wanted a commercial slicer but they are hard to come by used and when you do find one they are usually beat. Try looking in the phone book at restaurant supply house and call and see if they have any coming off lease that you could pick up cheap. Some places do lease the kitchen equipment.

·
Registered
308 Posts
good ones are hard to come by unless you want to spend $700 i got lucky with mine we demoed a job with a cafiteria and they gave it to me i looked for years there is a guy in york pa that sells used butcher equipment i bought a grinder off him last year slicers were 400 to 700 bucks i thought a little to much i can find the # if you want

·
Registered
89 Posts
there is a used resturant equipment store in the center of norristown. I see a slicer through the window everyday but don't know the prices. It's called s.a.m. resturant supply

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
RESTAURANT==EXPENSIVE.
CHECK THE AUCTION SECTION IN THE SAT. INQUIRER.
A PIECE OF CRAP WITH BAD STONES AND BLADE IS USUALLY 100.00 OR MORE.KEEP CHECKING THE PAPER.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I got one lined up to look at. If emailing please send ballpark price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts