BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a bike to get some miles of practice in. Looking for nothing fancy just something to get in some miles before I spend the big$ on what I want. I've got an 07 R6 here but can't stand the riding postition and can't move after about 20 minutes on it.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Not sure if this helps, but I am selling my 98 HD road king classic 21,000 miles with many upgrades. Bike is in great condition asking 10.5k

Thanks Pat

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Pat I'm going to be buying a Road King early next year. I'm looking for just about anything but don't want to spend a bunch of $ on it.

My Brother-in-laws and I are going to fly to Vegas next year and buy bikes there and ride them from there to California and take 2 weeks getting back. There are going to be 5 of us, 3 of us turn 50 next year so it's kind of a mid-life crisis tour. :D

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any one have one?

·
Registered
140 Posts
have a 1987 sportster custom paint ,large tank,custom heritage fenders,good amount of chrome registered as 883 prev.owner had it punched out to 1200. very low miles not at home right now to check odo. real close to you too! would like $4000 nego. shoot me an e-mail if interested thanks john g

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone have a bike?

John thanks but not interested in spending 4K right now. Saving up for a Road King.

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone have a bike?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bike

I have a 2004 suzuki maraurder 800cc. with 1500 miles. looking for $4800.00 or b/o. send me e-mail and i send pics. bike is mint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts