BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prefferably without power. Any condition. Looking for an old style with blue inside but will look at any old style boat. Email me with leads.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did not know that those have even been around that long. I could buy a brand new 14 for a few hundred more so I think he will have a hard time getting the ask for that boat. It looked from the pic to have original power on it.

It does not have to be without power, just preferably. I will take what I can get. But it is a restoration project so I don't want to spend a ton of money especially for a motor I don't want/need.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I know of a guy who has an old '60's model Whaler. Pretty sure it's 13 and not 11. Has wheel, not tiller. It just sits. He's willing to sell (I've asked), but not real hot. Has a motor. Says it runs ok, been worked on recently. Steering was replaced. Because of recent weather, I haven't seen it uncovered. I can tell that it has no rails. I was going to look at it more closely this week, anyway. He's asking $$$. If this may interest you, I'll get back to you after I see it. I have another boat first on my list, bigger and newer, so I probably will pass on this one.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
110 Street- don't forget the one jawz has, if its not too late. I saw it yesterday. Definitely worth it for the right guy. I'm not the right guy. I need turn-key.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Over the rail,

I would really appreciate it if you could put me in touch with this guy. I may be just what I am looking for. I looked for your email but it is not in your profile. Please email me when you can.

Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have a 13 whaler -1962 with evin 40 hp and shorelander trailer-I have to check with the wife to see if she will let it go-
looking for $2200.00
Let me know if your interested and I will talk with her tonight

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
110 Street:

If you want something that is a little more stable & absolutely TURNKEY, I have a 1995 15' Boston Whaler that I am thinking of selling.

It is the Rage center console model with a 115 Hp OMC inboard jet. This baby starts easy, launches easy, and can flat out fly if you open her up. It is a fantastic fishing platform for 1-3 anglers.

Additional boat options include: plexi windshield, 6 frame-mounted rocket launcher rod holders on cc, fire extinguisher, front mounted cooler bench seat with flip back rest, bimini top (never used/opened). Always dealer maintained since it was bought new at Clews & Strawbridge (a Boston Whaler dealership) in Malvern, PA.

The boat is sitting on a '95 single axle Load Rite galvanized trailer.

Additional trailer options include: new tongue jack, full size mounted spare tire, new tires, new winch strap, new lights, walk ramp on trailer frame.

Boat is at my home in Howell, NJ. Currently winterized, and still has my PA registration (moved to NJ in January.) Howver, once I have the title transfer back from NJ, I can take her out of winterization for a sea trail/test run.

$7,500 firm.

This is a very low usage, very clean late model Whaler that is well worth the money. It won't be around long.

Thanks,
Gr8ful Fish

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gr8tful,

Thanks but I have my heart set on a 13' with the 15" transom. I had a 15 growing up (not a rage though) and it was a great little boat.

·
Registered
572 Posts
110 Street,

I have a boat you might be interested in..I sent you some specs to your email address. If you are interested email me and I will send you pics.

Streetman

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hey 110 street an aquaintence of mine just put a 1972 -13ft bw up for sale. its been in storage for 14 years.he is asking 1500. he has a trailer(old) and a 35 hp evin(runs but old and not on the boat that he will throw in) e-mail me if you want his number.oh yeah and it has the blue inside w/steering

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whoever emailed me the pictures of the beat up '72, I have been trying to get in touch with you. Please email me back when you have a chance.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts