BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to buy - set of EZ Outrodders or Bentbutz stainless trolling rod holders.
PM Me or respond to the message.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the post -I have the angled rod holders in the back of the boat so not sure if these will work - cool site though. Ill look around.

·
Registered
437 Posts
They work fine in my 30 deg rod holders both in the back and mid ship.

Rc

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm... do they lay flat when set up, or point up slightly?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I don't have the exact outrodders pictured, but they look very close. The outrodders will point very slightly upward with a rod. It's always good to use the lanyard they come with to secure the pole.

Fred

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have outrodders.

Hiya Rob....I have a set for you. They are down in Mystic Island and I'll be down there on Saturday and grab them...

Chris

·
Registered
13,465 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Wanted to buy - set of EZ Outrodders or Bentbutz stainless trolling rod holders.
PM Me or respond to the message.

What you need to be looking at are the Pipe Dreams Marine, LLC Bent Butz. Give Don a call at the shop (609)628-WELD (9353). Pipe Dreams Marine, LLC will be at the Atlantic City Boat Show selling the Bent Butz. Attached is a link to the Bent Butz page. I use them for trolling, chunking, and drift fishing and they work flawlessly.

http://www.pipedreamsmarine.com/bentbutz.htm

Bent Butz are a fully welded anodized aluminum, Patented, product. When using them across the transom, when trolling, you can go from 2 rods across the back to 4 using various configurations.

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
I use the bentbutz in the delaware bay all the time-rod angle is reduced less bouncing as boat moves up and down and can watch 4 rods in stern rod holders . Great product for chunking bass

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Check Byerly's Custom Fabrication on Ebay. He makes his own outroders for $50 a pair. Lots of other nice gear also. If Byerly's dosen't come up search kite rod holder and look for his work under that.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
got mine on ebay. have used them for striper, drum and also trolling when my out riggers were not on the boat. they work great

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
----- removed ----

·
Registered
235 Posts
Mini-Riggers

We have a product that you might be intested in. The GW Mini-Riggers. Can be used in any rod holder and you don't have to worry about you rod hanging out over the side of the boat and possibly going out the back of the boat. Let us know if you would like more information on them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts