BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a used Penn Slammer in the 360, 460 and/or 560 size. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have 1 -4600L , 2 - 5600L.
$ 100.00 each if you want. L means live liner
Of course , they are used. How good? they have a bit of scratchs on the spool. oh, I have another extra spool for 5600L that I paid for $ 40.00 + tax. it will come with 3 reels.
When it gets soaked in the salt water, Live liner goes bad and drag sometimes didn't work. So, I brought them back to the factory several times for same reason. Now they replaced everything but spools.So it is in perfect condition better than brand new mechanically. In fact I have spent over $ 200.00 for services including a extra spool. Now I know they will not break down at all anymore. I don't have time to post pictures.
I didn't think of selling either. if you like, you can come and pick it up
I want to buy new again with that money if I can. very powerful and it seems Penn co. knows now what has been wrong with it. I first thought it was my fault. Its drag power is enormous I wish I can test it for tuna fishing.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but not looking for that model.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have 2

I have 2 360 Slammers in next to new condition, I bought them as back-ups. I am switching over to Shimano Sustains and will be selling these 2. They are not made in USA but are very slightly used and strung with fresh braid. would think $110 OR BOTH @ $200 WILL SPLIT SHIPPING & INSURANCE ($5)
O'D

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
greaterpark said:
I have 1 -4600L , 2 - 5600L.
$ 100.00 each if you want. L means live liner
Of course , they are used. How good? they have a bit of scratchs on the spool. oh, I have another extra spool for 5600L that I paid for $ 40.00 + tax. it will come with 3 reels.
When it gets soaked in the salt water, Live liner goes bad and drag sometimes didn't work. So, I brought them back to the factory several times for same reason. Now they replaced everything but spools.So it is in perfect condition better than brand new mechanically. In fact I have spent over $ 200.00 for services including a extra spool. Now I know they will not break down at all anymore. I don't have time to post pictures.
I didn't think of selling either. if you like, you can come and pick it up
I want to buy new again with that money if I can. very powerful and it seems Penn co. knows now what has been wrong with it. I first thought it was my fault. Its drag power is enormous I wish I can test it for tuna fishing.
greaterpark- i am interested in the 5600L and the extra spool. are they the U.S. made models, or thes chinese ones? please email pics to [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts