BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have one for sale, but i'm not home to get you actual pictures of it, but this is the same one... one of the top ridge panes are cracked, i did not notice it until i took it down. My wife bought this a few years ago, I will let it go for $200 firm... heres the link http://www.billiardlight.com/popular_pearls.htm

Toltec Popular Pearls Tiffany Pool Table Light
#129 Popular Pearl Tiffany Light with Pearl and Green with Brass Channels in a three light configuration.
Model: #129 - PRL/G
Specs: 40.5"L x 16"W x 11.75"H

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
if first light dosnt want it ,put me in line at $100 - no offence but you did say make offer;) office 609-390-2220 where are you located

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
or trade for the lamiglass triflex that I have for sale - saw it on sale for $200 at the oc flea market last w/e

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
this would only work if first lite opts out ! sorry to jump on your post:confused:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I have one.

Budweiser 48".

I'll post a picture if I can find it.

Here ya go.

$50.00

609-685-9230

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Make an offer, it needs to go.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fin-Advisor said:
if first light dosnt want it ,put me in line at $100 - no offence but you did say make offer;) office 609-390-2220 where are you located

Its in New Castle, DE 19720... It's yours for $100 if you pick it up... or I'm also in the market for a used shotgun... we can work out some deal if your willing to sell one

WTB - Used shotgun

twink

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Ok so they way I see it first lite got his so Im not stepping out a bounds right ? twink has the better one at $100 but I have to go alllllllll the way to dela ware and tool guy has one not as nice but cool enough for $50 . where are you located tool guy ? not that delaware is totaly out of the question as I may have to make a visit to anapolis to renew my captains licence. no - I dont have a shot gun but Ill bet you cane trade that rod for a nice one. let me know guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! office is 609-390-2220:D

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hey tool guy is that hanging by some rope - whats your best # and how close are you to oc n.j.. will you take some decent spinning rods in trade

·
Registered
109 Posts
we can turn this into a complex sale - is there someone in between oc nj and delaware that wants to trade a shotgun for a rod and reel? lol

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hey twink - I like yours its just a matter if and when I can get up to your area;)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Fin

Live in West Deptford. Work in Deptford, and on the road daily in mid to upper Gloucester County. Farthest south is Williamstown Friday AM.

I can be near Rte 42 in Bellmawr nearly anytime.

Either this Friday, or next Friday I will be at SJ Lumberman's at X17(?) AC Expwy. 7AM. Quick stop, and then back west. Want to meet?

It is a rope. String actually. My shop ceiling is 9 feet. You need to get black chain.

Was asking 50 bucks. It's an authentic bar pool table light (no certificate of authenticity:) ). Came from a Distributor's house.

Cash Offer? I have plent of equipment.

609-685-9230

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
twink you ever get to s.jersey ? and does your lite have the hanging links or what ever? if so you should call me Im looking for turn key as in call the electricion and its done 609-390-2220

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fin-Advisor said:
twink you ever get to s.jersey ? and does your lite have the hanging links or what ever? if so you should call me Im looking for turn key as in call the electricion and its done 609-390-2220
I can meet you at the Delaware Memorial Bridge on the Jersey side... and the light is set up to hang from a box in the ceiling that would support the weight of a ceiling fan. There are 3 strands of brass rings from light fixture itself that attach to a plate that comes supplied, and that plate would mount to the electrical box in the ceiling.

Twink

1 - 20 of 24 Posts