BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a late model quad in excellent shape,I will probalbly buy new but if anyone has one that is near new I may consider it. Looking for 90-120 cc for 12 year old. of course dad may ride it sometimes

·
Registered
990 Posts
I was looking last year and couldnt find a decent used one so i went new. I got my son a 90cc honda auto clutch 4 speed for $2500 at Deptford Honda. Motion in hammonton had a left over for that price and when i went to get it the guy asked how old my son was. My son was not with me but i told the salesman 9 being honest and the guy blew me off and wouldnt sell it to me after that. I called 3 dealers in jersey and delaware and Deptford met motions price. They were very nice and delivered on time and the one i got wasnt a left over. Just watch the 90 is probably too small for you it can hold 300 pounds, but is low to the ground. The nice thing is it has an air restrictor and a throttle govenor that lets you adjust how fast they can go. The gears are a plus because thats how i learnd to ride on an old honda 50, the auto belt drives dont teach them that much about coordination. Also new you get the warrenty and thats always a plus.

[ 11-17-2005, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: fishinfloorman ]

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK WITH CHAPMAN HONDA IN BRIDGETON, THEY CARRY CONSIGNMENT BIKES THERE, HOWEVER THEY WILL NOT SELL A JUNKER, MOST ARE TRADES. THATS WHERE I FOUND THE BEST DEAL GOOD LUCK...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guysfor the help.I thought I would go new but you never know if theres a deal around

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 1989 Yamaha Banshee for sale. It has new plastic and a brand new top end with two new pistons and rings. It has 0 hours on the motor. Getting to old to ride anymore and must go. We are asking $2,600 for it if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts