BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a used riding mower. I would like to find one with a bagger.
Looking to spend between $400 to $500.
My old one went to the junk yard at the end of last season. I was going to buy
a new but we had to buy a new car so I have to settle for a half decent used
one til next years tax return.

email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I have a Craftsman 25 hp. No bagger though. In your price range. Needs new belts this season...

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
No but I can get some.....

·
Registered
815 Posts
John Deere

I have a John Deere that I am gonna be putting on here for sale. It is a 107? Not sure on the number, but it is like new. I used it for a season maybe 25-30hrs. it is an automatic model but does not have a bagger. I would need to get a little more than you want to spend, but I spent about $1300 when I bought it. It is about 2yrs old and only used for one. I had to get a zero turn with 2 acres and a fishing obsession:)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a John Deere SX75 riding mower. I am asking for only $300 cash. It does run after playing with it, but is difficult to start. It needs a battery and good carb cleaning. The machine has a 9hp motor and a 30" cut. The mower is in fairly good looking shape. Let me know if you want to see it, I am firm on the price. [email protected]

·
Registered
273 Posts
buck im in turnersville nj i will try to take pics today on my phone but i dont know how to get them to ya. when i take them ill write back

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Buck, I still have the Craftsman. Sernd me an email and I'll send you pics...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Buck, Have a John Deere SX75 30" cut mower. Does run, but rough. Charged battery and it ran. Even cut the lawn well. Only asking $300, located in Middletown, NJ. Give me a call 732-904-3265, Larry

·
Registered
807 Posts
dixie noormiss said:
Buck, I still have the Craftsman. Sernd me an email and I'll send you pics...
Not looking to hijack , but if you cant find a buyer , and buck is not interested in it i would be interested in speaking with you . I need a rider bad ! [email protected] - 732-684-5793 Matt

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Buck

I have a Dynamark 42" that is a few years old. The mower deck and body are in great shape but the motor gave out on me last fall. You can have it for free. I don't know how much for a motor.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
fishpro28 said:
I have a John Deere that I am gonna be putting on here for sale. It is a 107? Not sure on the number, but it is like new. I used it for a season maybe 25-30hrs. it is an automatic model but does not have a bagger. I would need to get a little more than you want to spend, but I spent about $1300 when I bought it. It is about 2yrs old and only used for one. I had to get a zero turn with 2 acres and a fishing obsession:)
What size cut?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts