BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to pick up my boat at the end of this month dont really have any gear because I fish on other peoples boats. Have maybe 6 combos looking to load up with rods reels tackle and anything else need for the up comming season. I would like to go used to save some money if anyone has anything please let me know.

·
Registered
928 Posts
check out captadamnj he is selling everything do a search on his post

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I have rods ,tackle bags,boxes and stuff mostly inshore and spinning. may go into my offshore stuff over the w/e for a clean out. office 609-390-2220

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
dont have any pic but Ill put a list togeather- got lots of boating stuff as well dock lines anchors fenders cleats - just a shed full of stuff anchor buoys ,coolers life jackets etc trailer balls -

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Jack sorry i did not get back to you but the list is still being made.. i can only get an hour a night and it is a lot of stuff and i can not even get it done yet.. i will continue to work on it and let you know asap!

Thanks again

Vinnie

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
do you need boat stuff as well !

·
Registered
275 Posts
Offshore closeout

Jacks go to the link at the bottom for marinesupplydirect I list my closeout fishing tackle there, I have offshore stuff going cheap. I bought out a store last year but offshore won't sell in my shop.

If you want call me on Wensday I will be in after 10 am.

Mike

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind of "Boat Stuff" do you have to get rid of some line and stuff like what would be good if you have gaffs and stuff. It would be best if you could make a list of stuff that you have to get rid of then i would be able to let you know what i need.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
fishinginfo i would take it all at a reasonable price...

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
i have some offshore stuff.

2 custom 50-130 bullseye standup rods
3 penn international 2260 ara with aluminum unibutts
1 international 50 tw reel.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fishermans Flea Market

Jacksmack290 said:
Anyone come on need some stuff
Saturday @ Lacey Elks in Forked River....New used inshore offshore u never know.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i cant make it on saturday but i believe there is one on sunday somewhere it is in "The Fisherman" i am going to try and make that one

1 - 20 of 35 Posts