BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have a shed there looking to get rid of? Im looking around for one because I need more storage space. Something small like 9x6. Let me know. Thanks and have a happy new year!

·
Registered
562 Posts
hey if ur lookin for a new small inexpensive one try checkin out some of the local high schools wood shops, i went to eastern high school and their tech ed class builds them and sells them for like $400

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
Originally posted by BayRat:
I was looking at the metal ones from sears. They are only a couple hundred new.
I THINK THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT 3000 NUTS AND SCREWS.
I HAVE PUT 3 TOGETHER NEVER AGAIN

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I put one of those Sears sheds together, it was a nightmare. It said it should take approximately 2 1/2 hours and It took me all weekend. At one part in the instructions it said " Do not continue to the next step unless you have someone to assist in assembly and a few hours of daylight to complete." No kidding. What happend to the supposed 2 1/2 hours to assemble. It was the part before the roof tied into the walls. Absolute nightmare.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I built a 4x8 on top of a trailer, this past summer, and it coast me about that. The price of wood is so high now its ridiculous. If it was lower, id build it myself.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Phil,
Check out restockit.com
It might be a little more than you want to spend, but they have alot of different sheds and all have free shipping.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts