BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, well i just inheritted all my fathers belongings, and im in need of a few spinning rods, i have 3 penn 710Z's in ex. condition and 1 704Z that is brand new. i would like some used ugly stiks or something like that, dont want to spend alot of $$$. thanks

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I have 3 nice spinning rods (schimano) better than the ugly stix - used but in good shape you can have all 3 for $25 Im in marmora n.j outside of osean city - may even through in some other goodies for ya office 609-390-2220:)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
by the way those reels will be perfect for my rods

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fin advisor, SOLD!!!! i want them!! i will be down that way next sunday, could you hold them till then?? do you have pay-pal, i can pay you in advance. is there any chance of any pictures?? what are the lenths and models# thanks,

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hey sea swirl consider them yours -dont have pay pal- just gonna holdem for ya. If you change your mind no problem. its a cash and carry -stop by or call me next week to set up a time to lookem over . by then I may have more stuff that you may be interested in ,if not no problem but you need to call me to let me know 609-390-2220:)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
may even put a coat of wax on them to perty them up for ya;)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fin, thanks, i might be interested in other stuff, but my budget is very limited. i will call today. thanks again

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
well come get those rods will ya.be workin on the boat outside today my cell is 609-374-7805

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hey sea swirl which sunday were you talkin about ! like tomorrow or easter sunday -you need to call me to confirm or give me your # Ill call you

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey Fin, sorry about that, i wasnt even thinking it was Easter Sunday, i meant next weekend though what is good for you?? i am interested in them. thanks, i will get in touch with you soon.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
call my office and leave your cell # if im not in - I should be around fri/sat unlees I get the small boat done then Ill be fishin but would leave the rods for ya

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fin, i will call your office monday, im not going to be around fri/sat, but i will be coming up the parkway easter sunday?? are you doing family stuff??

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
yep Ill have a bunch of people /relatives over but it dosnt matter. call me at my office 609-390-2220 or my cell 609-374-7805 and stop by for a beer (pendind on morn/afternoon) and pic them up. I would appreciate a call ahead of time as Im sure wifey will have stuff for me to do,but Ill be here. you need to do this as there are other interested parties but you were first so Ill hold till easter sunday after that -well you know. still havnt cleaned out the shed so there could be more surprises BUT YOU NEED TO CALL MR AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE RODS --Rich;)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Havnt heard from ya - sunday the last day on the hold unless you call me - come on sea swirl either step up to the plate or let me know:)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
no calls so there up for grabs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
so your saying your out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Fin, i might be going through NJ friday?? i think, but if you have a chance to sell them go ahead.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
ok - no bites so far though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts