BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy lost 1 of 2 I had in the drink when he layed it against the gunnel to go help his wife who was snagged on the wreck, you can guess what happened next. It was paired with Avet SXJ MC too so pissed, even moreso that Shimano apparently stopped making the S models the new PX is only available now and it's not the same action. I'll pay new cost for used let me know.

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool I pm"d you. I got a peice of it on its way over the gunnel but was fighting a fish with my other one, by the time I got it in a rod holder to dive in it sunk out of sight. I made 10 more drifts over that wreck couldn't catch it but did get 3 more keepers...

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back on the hunt, jmc's is a M not MH. Shimano is right behind my buddy on the top my **** list for discontinuing these rods...

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
My buddy lost 1 of 2 I had in the drink when he layed it against the gunnel to go help his wife who was snagged on the wreck, you can guess what happened next. It was paired with Avet SXJ MC too so pissed, even moreso that Shimano apparently stopped making the S models the new PX is only available now and it's not the same action. I'll pay new cost for used let me know.
I have the model your looking for I think. Let me check the inventory.

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tom if it's the MH and you can part with it, I'll take it! PM me

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

Theres a used one on fleabay if you're still looking. Kinda pricey.

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I looked there, didn't find anything. It is pricey but I'll probably buy it, I'm sure Spooled would rather keep his.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
just texted you pictures -LMK

I have the M conventional and the ML spinner so would be OK letting this one go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts