BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good used 9.9hp. Also I have a good 1978 Johnson 25hp looking to sell or swap.

Thanks for all the interest...

[ 03-01-2006, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: fishintroop ]

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
fishintroop, I sent you an email with info on a 9.9.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Originally posted by fishintroop:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Oceansize:
21C- If Fishtroop doesn't take the 9.9 I'd like some info.
check your e-mail...it's kind of far for me </font>[/QUOTE]Erial to Franklinville?????

15 miles for a MOTOR?

Schit, ive gone 150 miles for a parts motor, UP ON LUNG GUYLAND no less, 12 bucks worth of bridges alone! (That Verrazano is a hell of a bridge tho, I dont mind 8 bucks for that, but 4 bucks for that falling down first bridge is your first NYC mugging :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
17,660 Posts
I have a 1978 9.9 Merc that runs good it was too small for my 14ft. so i got a 15 but i would like a 25 for the back bays .the motor has been sitting in my basement i keep it for a spare.I would like to swap for the 25 if you still need the 9.9 or if anyone else might have the same deal.

·
Registered
481 Posts
A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A 9.9 YAMAHA 2 STROKE. IT IS A CREAM PUFF. HE WAS LOOKING TO SELL IT TO GET A 25HP. MAYBE YOU COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT. IF THE OTHER DEALS DON'T WORK OUT FOR YOU EMAIL ME,

·
Registered
481 Posts
If the 25hp is still available shoot me an email. I have a guy that wants to trade the 9.9 yamaha if it is a short shaft.Live in Swedesboro.

·
Registered
600 Posts
my buddy has a 9.9 with only a few hours on it ,he bought it for a duck boat and the boat was to slow for him so he bought a bigger one.his name is doug and his number is 609-548-2420 if he does not answer leave a message

1 - 13 of 13 Posts