BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a used set of RH golf clubs they wish to part with, I would be interested. I'm not looking for anything top of the line/price, my son has been using a 3, 7, 9 irons along with a driver and has expressed an interest in moving up to a full set. therefore, I'm looking for a starter type set to get him hooked up. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Ipp

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Ippomatic said:
If anyone has a used set of RH golf clubs they wish to part with, I would be interested. I'm not looking for anything top of the line/price, my son has been using a 3, 7, 9 irons along with a driver and has expressed an interest in moving up to a full set. therefore, I'm looking for a starter type set to get him hooked up. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Ipp
I think my clubs are in the garage gathering dust. I know the driver got pinched by my brother in law but your son is welcome to them, no charge. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R.C.
Thanks for the reply. I'll take them. I shot you an email with my cell #.
Give me a call when you get the chance. Ipp

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Ipp, didn't get an e-mail. The clubs are pulled out of the garage and ready. I'm having surgery today so I'll be out of commision till tomorrow. Cell is 609-206-2911. If you want bthem today, striperman_131 will be home. He will have my cell phone.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red, no rush, sounds like you need to take care of yourself first. I'll call you on thurs. and we can set it up. Hope your doing ok. Talk to you soon. Ipp

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
It's no problem. There are ready whenever you want em brother.;) I told my son Anthony if you wanted to get them today or tomorrow to handle up on it. He has my cell phone.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
D- don't think I haven't heard this speech from the old lady.
#1 don't fill beer in your golf bag
#2 no stinky cigars
#3 no dip/chew
#4 no golfing with foul mouthed friends
#5 ignore # 1,2,3,4:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts