BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I have more reels than I do rods at this point and looking to purchase 4 to 6 used Rods. Looking for basic 6' boat rods for conventional reels spooled with 30lb mono. I know I could just go to walmart or Kmart and pickup some sturdy sticks but figued I would check here first. Let me know what you have and where and maybe we can work out something. I have the reels just need additional poles.

Thanks
:):)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
"dreadthis1" I have 6 South Bend 6' conventional boat rods with a gimbal butt & cap, 5 ceramic insert guides + tip, eva foam grips, with a trigger reel seat in excellent condition for $30 a piece, if that can help you at all shoot me an email....

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anna Kathryn said:
"dreadthis1" I have 6 South Bend 6' conventional boat rods with a gimbal butt & cap, 5 ceramic insert guides + tip, eva foam grips, with a trigger reel seat in excellent condition for $30 a piece, if that can help you at all shoot me an email....
Anna Kathryn, sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Couldn't send you email through the barn. You can email at [email protected] so we can discuss pickup.

Thanks
:)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bird of Prey said:
Dread-

I have two 7' Black Penn Sabres 15-30 lb. They match and one is virtually brand new. I'll let the pair go for $100.
Thanks, but I think I'll check out the South Bends first. Will keep these in mind.:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rods

I HAVE 6 BILLFISHER RODS BY SEA STRIKER LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. MODEL # KSU1530C-6 15-30 lb LINE. ALUMINUM REEL SEATS AND GIMBAL. IT HAS SLICK BUTTS. USED THEM 6 TIMES AND THEY WERE SOAPED AND FRESH WATER WASHED EVERY TIME. $75 EACH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts