BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a used 20 or 12 gauge shotgun preferably 3 inch - 3 ½ capabilities. It will be used for waterfowl, deer hunting, and small game… anyone have one for sale feel free to email me @ [email protected] or relpy on the thread... not looking to spend a whole lot... just trying to get back into huning scene again, my 9 year old son is showing intrest. So i bought him a .410 youth. Now I need one.

Thanks in advance,

Twink

·
Registered
724 Posts
Twink: I have a Mossberg 500 pump action 12 gauge in exc. condition. It shoots 3" shells and comes with a slug barrel and regular barrel. $150.00. If interested, e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sorry to steal this a little myself, but Twink, if you don't want the slug barrel and Makoman, you're willing to seperate them, I'd be interested. But Twink has first shot at it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
AJ: The gun is set up for deer hunting. The scope is receiver mounted. let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Does the barrel have iron sights? I only want the slug barrel. I've already got a 500 and my dad has one too. I'd like just to be able to switch out barrels.

·
Registered
724 Posts
AJ: The barrel has rifle sights but is not rifled. The cost for this barrel new is approx. 115.00. You would be better off taking the gun with the 2 barrels for $150.00. I really don't want to sell the barrel separately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts