BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale i have 2 Penn 16 vsx reels. One was purchased 2 falls ago, and has been fished a half a dozen times. The other was purchased at the end of last summer and fished three times. Thoroughly cleaned with soapy water after every trip. the two year old reel was sent to penn for cleaning and greasing after its first season(two falls ago) I have not cleaned or greased them this winter (looking to sell) but they still perform flawlessly. Reason for sale is already have a couple other 60-80 lb class reels, and am looking for a 50 or 70 vsx for swords, and pei giants next year. The older of the two reels is missing a reel clamp. I couldnt seem to find it anywhere after taking it off the rod and sending it to penn. Both reels mechanically 10/10 cosmetically 9/10. I have each box and tools included. With all original paperwork for each reel. The handwritten card enclosed in box by penn inspector states the older reel puts out 38 lbs of drag before loss of free spool, and the newer reel puts out 35lbs. I have fished them at 30 lbs without loss of freespool. If you are looking at specs online it says 28. The reels have 300 yds of 80lb power pro and 100 ygs of 80 lb momoi. The mono should be replaced, but im sure the braid is still good. Pictures arent great as they were taken from my phone. Asking $425 for newer reel, and $400 for older reel. $800 takes the pair. Firm Email me through barn or at [email protected]. Located in NE philadelphia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.